Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

has anyone installed a handsfree Bluetooth?

6K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  regdawg 
#1 ·
Has anyone installed a Motorola T605 bluetooth hands free car kit in an 06' Armada? I'm wondering how easy/difficult it is. I'm very mechanically inclined but I get nervous when dealing with wiring.

I'm specifically asking about the T605 becuase is has A2DP capability.

But if you have experiance with another A2DP handsfree kit, by all means, let me know about it.

#2 ·
Jeff Henderson said:
Has anyone installed a Motorola T605 bluetooth hands free car kit in an 06' Armada? I'm wondering how easy/difficult it is. I'm very mechanically inclined but I get nervous when dealing with wiring.

I'm specifically asking about the T605 becuase is has A2DP capability.

But if you have experiance with another A2DP handsfree kit, by all means, let me know about it.

Ok 1st find out if there is an plug & Play adapter for the T605 plus the Armada. If so then it will be a easy fix. Find out and then use the pics from Red Armada. Just follow instructions and you won't have any problems.

K

#3 ·
I don't have any experience with the T605 but I have the Motorola IHF1000 installed on my Armada. Easy install, works great!

#4 ·
I installed the T605 in my Armada and it works great! Easy to install but I recommend against connecting it to the factory stereo. Use the speaker that is provided with the handsfree kit ans you will not have any problems.

#5 ·
I know this is an old thread, but wanted to see if there are any new bluetooth devices that can be hooked up to the Armada?

#7 ·
#9 · (Edited)
So I was looking at this...so basically you connect it to the mada using your AUX jack and you can make/answer calls and stream your music from your phone and it uses the mada speakers? For $40, can't go wrong. How's the quality of the sound?

#10 ·
I have been using the Kinivo BTC450 for the past 4 days....and it works excellent. You can't even tell the difference in sound reproduction verses using the aux cable. Actually the sound might even be better. Nontheless.....no more cable needed. Instantly connects to my Samsung Note 3 everytime I turn the truck on. I recommend this "easy" upgrade if you want to add bluetooth to your madas.

Thanks Buttrys!

#14 ·
I stuck mine in that open area (not much of it but enough for me), right under the volume knob of the radio. Its right in front where it can clearly hear your voice when talking. I've seen others put stick it right next to the shifter. I see another person put it on the side of the shifter console so its kind of hidden. I was doing to it that way but was concerned of the voice clarity.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.