Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Just saying Hi, from Hamilton Oh

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  sidgarza 
#1 ·
Joined this forum back in 2010 when I purchased my 2010 Platinum. I actually received a very good friends & family discount from a complete stranger and it saved me big $. Have loved the vehicle ever since. Few minor problems but everything got fixed. Today I finally fixed my heater. Kids kept complaining they were cold. Finally checked fluid like others suggested on forum. Heat is back to normal. Put a new set of BF Goodrich 275/60r20 Rugged Terrains on today. Love the look of these tires and it rides great too. I spent a lot of time reading previous posts on here. Would love to do some other mods in the future. I think next I would like led lights in all interior and the bright reverse lights. After that it will be headlights. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated on what and where to buy. Hope to be on here more since life has settled down a little. :)
:)

#2 ·
Welcome to CA! i have not seen any options for aftermarket headlights for 08 and up. If you really want something different you will need to do the headlight mod. as far as leds Armaden used to sell them but im not sure who does on here anymore. i got mine from a local guy here in TX.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum, post up some pics when you get a chance

#5 ·
Welcome to CA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.