Rear A/C control unit clicking - Page 4 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

post #31 of 34 Old 11-24-2016, 03:31 PM
DevinB
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hban398 View Post
Fixed both issues yesterday. Part number is the same both both parts - 27743-ZP00A. My local dealership had it in stock.

Not difficult to change if you have the right tools. The one under the stearing wheel was the hardest since I was laying on my back and hard to get my hands to the part.

If anyone needs advice or help, be glad to help. Good luck to others out there with the same issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hban398 View Post
I don't have a link to a site or anything. I just figured it out myself by looking under the dash area where the brake and gas pedal are while having someone else change the vent settings. I could hear it clicking and then removed the radio amp to see the part that need to be replaced.

If you can't find it, let me know and I can take some pics and send them to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen View Post
I did my rear one a few months back, and now the front one does it everyday! Now I need to figure out how to get the that one. The rear was easy.

This thread is a little old, hopefully you guys are still around and can help. I replaced the rear actuator the other day with minimal effort, now on to the front. Any pointers, tips, or tricks? Tools I'll need?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 Old 03-03-2017, 12:14 PM
Bulkhead
SHIFT_Newbie

Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Hey Devin,

How did your repair go? Mine is clicking in the front too, so I am considering this project.

Others, if you have any instructions or advice on the steps to take or special tools required, I would be grateful for the info.

thx!

08 Armada SE 4x4
Front: Bilstein 5100s Rear: 2" PRG spacers, Bilstein 24-187077, Firestone Coil-Rite Air Springs (W237604150)
Volant (Gen 1) CAI, Nitto Terra Grapplers (275/70/R18)

Last edited by Bulkhead; 03-05-2017 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Typo
post #33 of 34 Old 03-05-2017, 01:54 PM
bloodieddoc
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

My 08 Armada just started doing this. I am so glad that I found this thread. Seems to be an easy fix...
post #34 of 34 Old 03-14-2017, 10:38 PM
DevinB
SHIFT_Lurker

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I never got around to it. I don't drive the Armada enough for it to bother me, so it wasn't that urgent. I did bookmark some good pages for help though:

Just kidding. Apparently my post count isn't high enough to post links. I'll get around to it soon now that it's warm outside again. I'll update with my experience.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode