2010 Nissan Maxima SE, Houston, TX - Page 52 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

post #511 of 513 Old 05-21-2017, 12:49 PM
Jersey Boy
SHIFT_Lurker

Location: [Born in NJ-Relocated to TX]; also 2 ABQ, PHX, ATX, LC(NM), ICT back to DFW!!
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

You will enjoy that lil trek down CO-550, heading to Ouray; I went from G.J. to Montrose, then to Durango, for work (in 2011), and I have never been freaked out More, than when I went southbound out of Montrose on that Highway.....which, on parts, recommends Speed Limit of 25 m.p.h., & with no shoulder or guardrail's on the Southbound side (where the drop-off seemed like 1000'), I crept along driving south, on the northbound lane.....My Co-Worker & I were totally entertained during some of that trek !!

Enjoy !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #512 of 513 Old 05-25-2017, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
PetitFrereArmada
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Boy View Post
You will enjoy that lil trek down CO-550, heading to Ouray; I went from G.J. to Montrose, then to Durango, for work (in 2011), and I have never been freaked out More, than when I went southbound out of Montrose on that Highway.....which, on parts, recommends Speed Limit of 25 m.p.h., & with no shoulder or guardrail's on the Southbound side (where the drop-off seemed like 1000'), I crept along driving south, on the northbound lane.....My Co-Worker & I were totally entertained during some of that trek !!

Enjoy !!
You are right. 550 is a very great exciting, scary and very scenic drive indeed.
post #513 of 513 Old 05-25-2017, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
PetitFrereArmada
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)

Since I put my offroad tires, I have had my Pirellis for sale on CL and had gone and met a potential buyer one time who met me and tried to low ball me when we met. I just put the tires back in my car and drove home.

But today, some guy contacted me and drove an hour to meet me and bought my tires for exactly what I was asking for. He did not even try to negotiate, which I was ready to take off some money from what I was asking for it.

I sold it at a really good price for all 4. But then again, they were in great condition and I think he still got a deal. But I was definitely glad to sell them finally.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode