Our 2005 Armada with only 13K miles nearly killed our entire family yesterday -BRAKES - Page 9 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

Closed Thread

post #81 of 82 Old 11-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Kreutz73
SHIFT_Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kreutz73 is on a distinguished road
FAV... I'm not sure why I am even replying (I get the feeling you will have an awesome rebuttle to this post). I'm certainly not trying to pick a fight with you. But I can't help but think that maybe, just maybe, we can get through to the disbelievers and have people understand that this issue is serious and it is worth talking about here in this forum... both to warn others and also try to troubleshoot it because clearly there isn't anything foolproof that tells you the car will do it.

When brakes randomly stop working, and the problem can't be diagnosed nor inspected or predicted, it will result in a serious accident... its only a matter of time. I believe there already posts out there where people have smashed their ride and gotten hurt becuase of this issue.

There is nothing even the best driver can do about it.

I don't recall seeing any rules stating posters can't talk about their issues.. and have to be 'positive' doing it. There's even a section for "problems" in this forum with a subsection for "brake issues" obviuously the moderators think it's worthy discussion.

sorry for taking this thread

2005 Armada SE 4x4 Black
K2Motor dual halo headlights
17" Pro Comp Extreme flat black rims w/Blizzaks (4 winter)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 82 Old 11-05-2011, 07:46 PM
Pops
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Pops is on a distinguished road
Garage
Thread Closed!

- Bob
2005 Armada LE 4x4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode