Do you have clicking sound while switching A/C functions...New Actuator Fixed mine - Page 4 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

post #31 of 34 Old 11-07-2011, 05:50 PM
97trakin
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
97trakin is on a distinguished road
As much as I hate saying this, I suggest getting it from the dealer. Even better if you show them what yours looks like to avoid them ordering the wrong style.
If you remove the cover on the bad valve you can manually open it to get your heat to work . That should hold you till you get the replacement.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 Old 11-08-2011, 01:43 AM
surfbeetle
SHIFT_Newbie

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
surfbeetle is on a distinguished road
Thank you. I called a Napa and a Pep Boys store and they don't have this type of part so I already expected to go to the dealer. I just have no idea what it's going to cost. The dealer today was calling it a water inlet assembly but as I mentioned, I don't think he understood what I was referring to. I plan to just bring a photo into the dealer.

1967 Subaru powered VW Beetle
1995 Dodge Cummins Diesel
2006 Armada
post #33 of 34 Old 11-09-2011, 10:06 AM
97trakin
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
97trakin is on a distinguished road
I think he's right, it's called different names. Water inlet assembly, heater hose assembly etc...
But you're right. I would snap a pic and show them just to be sure. Remember, you need the geared type, NOT the solenoid plunger type.

post #34 of 34 Old 11-28-2011, 03:50 PM
pizzaman
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
pizzaman is on a distinguished road
Just exorcised my woodpecker from under the dash! All I can say is Thank God for this forum!! Hardest part that I found was getting the BCM / Bose amp assembly out of its bracket so I could get to that one tiny screw. Glad its done though! Peace and quiet!

2007 LE 4x4, Silver Lightning, NAV/DVD, Air box mod, K & N drop in, iSimple iPod / Sirius interface, Bilstein 5100 - 1" lift, QX rims, Projector lenses w. 6000K HID, Tail light LED conversion, Towing 2011 29' Passport 5200lb dry, 2011 VW Jetta TDi (wifey!), 2002 Harley Sportster 883R

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode