QX56 TVandNav2Go Installation - Page 6 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

post #51 of 54 Old 08-24-2010, 09:52 AM
ricm
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ricm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ375 View Post
Eric I had the same scrolling/ yellowish color issue as well with my first NAVANDNAV2GO wire harness. Kim and NAVANDTV2GO sent me a replacement harness and NAV module. I replaced the harness and everything has been good for the past 5 months.
Thanks, I'm getting a replacement as well. I hope that soves the problem. Do you know, was it the wiring harness or just the module that was defective? I really do not feel like removing the harness!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 54 Old 09-03-2010, 11:11 AM
djtech2k
SHIFT_Lurker

djtech2k is on a distinguished road
Does anyone know how different any of this is on a 2007 Armada? Like are the wires different colors, etc?

I know this was written a while back, so is there maybe another unit for this now?

I really want to have the front screen able to show the DVD, but have very little time to do this, so I need the easiest way possible.

Thanks!
post #53 of 54 Old 11-09-2011, 08:27 PM
BrcWyn
SHIFT_Lurker

BrcWyn is on a distinguished road
bringing this back from the dead, but i just installed the tv&nav2go and i'm getting some static lines on the screen. Wondering if connecting pin 24 (blue wire) to ground like pops suggested would cure this issue?

post #54 of 54 Old 02-20-2012, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
ShadyJC
SHIFT_Hardcore

ShadyJC is on a distinguished road
I haven't been on this site for a couple of years, so imagine my surprise when I saw that my simple How-To thread has over 10,000 views! I hope that someplace along the way the instructions were useful to others as they did this mod.

In preparation for selling my QX56 in the next month or two I've uninstalled my TVandNav2Go unit and it is up for sale. I'll post up a formal For Sale thread as soon as I can get around to taking pictures, but PM me if you're interested.

Jonathan

2007 Jaguar XK, 2007 Infiniti QX56, 2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode