VDC OFF / SLIP/ ABS lights all popped on at the same time! Please help. - Page 3 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

post #21 of 25 Old 02-03-2014, 01:52 PM
alansch
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
alansch is on a distinguished road
check your rear hubs...thats what mine was all three lights came on 4wd drive light on and icon disapeared....changet out the dr hub and all was fixed

2007 armada LE (loaded edition) stock (gone oct 10)
2004 armada pathfinder SE installed nav bezel from a LE custom fit,and magellan 1700 7inch touch gps and video screen. Air box mod.4 corner strobe kit,led grill lights,rear window and below lift gate rear led lights,Whelen speaker,federal signal siren with air horn and pa,CDM 1250 motorola 2 way radio.antennx undercover roof shark tail antenna,tormar opticom(stop light changer)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 Old 03-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Armada06
SHIFT_Newbie

Armada06 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansch View Post
check your rear hubs...thats what mine was all three lights came on 4wd drive light on and icon disapeared....changet out the dr hub and all was fixed
same thing happened to me recently, my shop found a broken wire near the driver side rear axle, I believe it was leading to the abs sensor. I will call my shop tomorrow to ask him again, to be sure. I though it was because I had true duals done on it....
post #23 of 25 Old 03-05-2014, 10:13 PM
bowhuntnsteve
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bowhuntnsteve is on a distinguished road
Quote:
what did that cost you to do? I am thinking that is my issue. I noticed when putting it from 2wd to all, when I turn slow it turns like its in 4wd. Also my icon is gone too that shows whether I am in 2wd or 4wd.

2004 SE
S&B CAI, Window Tint, 2 Degree Timing Advance, QX56 Rims, Factory Fog Lights, Lund Grill, Chrome: Fog Light Covers, Side Body Moldings, Rear Door Handles, Tailgate Cover w/Handle

post #24 of 25 Old 03-06-2014, 07:56 PM
bowhuntnsteve
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bowhuntnsteve is on a distinguished road
Quote:
reason I asked is I had the 1 side done by dealership and it was like $915 bucks! Now I believe it's the other side that's causing my lights to light up. I am looking to see if there is a quick fix to get the lights off the dashboard cause I ordered a new vehicle and trading this one in. They didn't drive the Armada! Just turned it on while looking inside with the door open so they didn't think anything that the lights were on. Plus it was 8:30 pm at night. So being I have almost 100k on it and its an 2004, I was given $7,600 for trade. I am ok with it even though the body and inside are mint, the air conditioning is gonzo because the line runs along the frame by the rear tire, well the salt from the snowy winters we have here eroded those 2 years ago. So other than that and the dashboard lights on, its been a great vehicle. But sure looking for any insight how to get those lights off or a quick fix for when I hand it over to the dealer. They can pop back on after I leave or the next day for all I care!!

2004 SE
S&B CAI, Window Tint, 2 Degree Timing Advance, QX56 Rims, Factory Fog Lights, Lund Grill, Chrome: Fog Light Covers, Side Body Moldings, Rear Door Handles, Tailgate Cover w/Handle
post #25 of 25 Old 05-14-2015, 11:28 PM
Armada06
SHIFT_Newbie

Armada06 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armada06 View Post
same thing happened to me recently, my shop found a broken wire near the driver side rear axle, I believe it was leading to the abs sensor. I will call my shop tomorrow to ask him again, to be sure. I though it was because I had true duals done on it....
I forgot to respond to this, it was the wire leading to ABS sensor the driverside rear suspension infront of the spare.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode