Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Nissan Extended Warranty Components Coverage

6M views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  chap442 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#2 ·
Nissan Component Coverage chart updated.

The component coverage chart listed here is now out of date. The latest component list for Nissan Security+Plus extended service contracts can be found at:

http://www.vadennissanwarranty.com/...ity-plus-component-coverage-chart-by-area.pdf

This was revised in April 2009 and will most likely be updated again in April of 2010. I will subscribe to this thread to keep this up-to-date.

#5 ·
Bob, how much does the Nissan Extended Warranty cost? I'm looking for a 12-24 month coverage and one company quoted me a pretty high price $2440 for a 3 year warranty, but I asked him how much a 24 month warranty, but didn't tell me the cost, but said I'd pay more for a 12-24 month warranty, so I'm thinking that he is just trying to trick me out of a 1-2 year warranty due to his commissions and all of the money would have to be paid upfront instead of monthly payments. This a fair deal? It's a 3rd party and I think I'd much better go through Nissan, but if I went with Nissan, I think the dealerships would make it difficult for me to claim certain things under warranty since it's a Nissan Extended Warranty and a Nissan Dealership

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#6 ·
Anyone have a up to date Warranty package..Looking for the best on the market for a uses Armada, I got ripped a new one on my Gold Auto America extended 3 year 36,000 mile warranty It want even replaced drivers seat rail replacement due to roughness, They said nissan parts are to expensive, we filed a complaint and taking other actions.

#7 · (Edited)
Ok I need advise thinking the dealer we just bought our new Armada from pulled me a new one.
I went in to Financing telling them I wanted the best Nissan warranty possible, I couldn't remember the name of the Nissan security plus gold is what I wanted.
The finance manager Blatantly told me this is what Nissan uses the total care. We still have to go back and finalize the deal. Need advise .Its states on my sticker the 2015 qualifies for the security plus gold but of course we was rushed into the finace dept and sold something else ..pissed is an understatement.

Instead he sold us Easy Care Total care extended 1000,000 mile warranty said it was Ndac backed by Nissan and is what Nissan used. Here are the 2 warranty programs. Is Easy care worth a crap. We got the Total care package for almost 4 grand
I am calling Nissan usa about this..

https://owners.nissanusa.com/content/techpub/extendedserviceplans/Gold.pdf
https://owners.nissanusa.com/nowners/navigation/extendedServiceContent
http://www.easycare.com/extended-warranties/compare-warranty-plans/totalcare/

#8 ·
The thing to remember about Nissan extended mileage warranty's is that they only cover broken parts. They do not cover worn out or unserviceable parts. I got the extended warranty on my 07 Mada. It did not cover dangerously worn out clunkibg U- Joints. It did not cover clunking wobbling ball joints. It did not cover defective alternators until pressed hard. It did not cover defective wiring. It did not cover inoperative rear brakes. It did not cover defective light bulbs (burned out in first 30 minutes of ownership-new. It did not cover defective shocks that wore out in 20,000 miles. So if you are looking at an extended Nissan warranty, get very attentive to detail! Not just what parts are covered, but at what point of failure are they covered. As it is now, they are only covered if you have more pieces/parts than you started with.

#9 ·
There are different levels of the nissan warranty- read the details - as for me I have had them on 2 armadas and one xterra- the two armada warranties have paid for themselves and saved me enough additional money to pay for the one on the Xterra. _ I am ahead of the game even if I never make another claim.

I buy the longest term they will sell me and the Gold Extended policy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.