Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

New armada owner need suggestions

924 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  carid 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey what's up guys just joined and just bought a 2012 platinum armada 4wd about 3 months ago... I'm very knowledgeable on pretty much anything that has wheel and tires...BUT... I've never owned something so fancy haha only questions I really have is how to lift it properly considering it has the auto level and all that jazz. I want a 2 to 3 inch lift put some nice meaty tires on it nothing to wild... So basically looking for your suggestions on what to do... I've looked at leveling kits and spacers just not sure what's the best route any info would help thanks guys

Also if it helps I'm looking to downsize the rims to 18 so I can get a bigger sidewall on my tire just like the way it looks personal preference

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you join us. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Good luck with all your plans and keep us posted!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.