Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

QX56 u joints, please help!

9K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Gambel 
#1 ·
Hello all,
I'm having the hardest time finding u-joints for my wife's 07 QX. The dealer tells us we need to replace the front and rear drive shafts to replace the u joints. I have never heard of this. The shafts are fine. I just need the u joints. Please please please help. Thanks

#3 ·
I believe in the 04-07 QX the parts are interchangeable with Armada parts. If so... try calling Puyallup Nissan. They have terrific customer service and great prices. I get almost all of my OEM parts from them.

#4 ·
I went to the dealer and he said the same. BUT, the drive shafts are only $85 more than the u joints. He called the Nissan dealer for me and their u joints are about $85 less than the Infiniti ones. I really don't have the money to buy ~$1000 u joints. So to follow up. Thank you for confirming what I figured(Armada/QX same). I just never had to work on my wife truck before this. And was stumped because no where I called or looked had any info on it, except the dealer. Google didnt help either but it is how I found this wonderful site. Im gonna search for Armada aftermarket ones. THANK YOU!! also I didn't try NAPA. But thanks for the suggestion

#7 ·
I went with oem ones when i replaced my front one. Works terrific. Not sure of any aftermarket ones for our rig. That said. Any front u joint for a titan will work on ours as well. Not sure if the same can be said about the rear one.

#10 ·
Confirmed!! You can use 07 Armada u joints on your 07 QX56. Thank you for giving me the idea that they may be to same. Truly appreciate the help and suggestion.
Glad you were able to get that sorted out. ☺

#11 ·
For all the ones looking for part number for 07 qx56 u joint the oem are spicer 209 which if you look up spicer 5-1410-1X it will come up with same numbers stamped on part as oem and I just replaced front and rear joints and the parts fit perfectly. It was a nightmare trying to find right part number but these work and thought I would pay it forward and help the next guy out. Best of luck in your projects

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.