Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

cell phone/iPhone holder facing driver

13K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  nwoods 
#1 ·
i use my iPhone for Navigation. When I lay it down on top of dash, it's too flat. Can't see it. Anyone thought of a good way to have it angled up so it's easier to see the display?

#2 ·
#5 ·
#9 ·
Yes I'm sure it would....I use it with an LG G3 and it has a body glove satin series case on it....the case adds about 2mm to the magnetic field and it still holds it strong. Its a very impressive set up.

I have spent at least $250 bucks between the 5 Nissan I own buying cradle style mounts and such and finally these magnet types are hands down the best setups.

-J

#12 ·
Another vote for ProClip USA. I found out about them on another forum (MDXers) and ordered one for my Acura MDX. Was very impressed with the quality of the ProClip. Good website, good instructions, a spudger tool to spread apart the panels, and great attention to little things, like a nice packaging, a nice invoice, good shipping info, etc...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.