Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

new member posting

877 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  SkipperJer 
#1 ·
Hello. Thanks in advance for your help. I came across this forum while Googling for an issue I'm having with my Armada.

#4 ·
Fixing the Q

Greetings. I am fixing up my daughter's 2005 QX56. Lots of paint scratches, replaced left rear door, pulled out dents in rear and front bumper, fixed the right front door where someone tried to pry down the window. In that process they lifted a portion of the frame about an inch. The guy at the body shop pounded it back down in about 5 minutes. Looks good with some putty and primer on it. Just primed the hood because the clear coat has been burnt off from ???? sun? engine heat?
Things to finish: Locate 4 reasonably priced 18 inch rims. The current ones are shedding the chrome and I think are leaking around the edge.
Get the carpet cleaning guy to come by to shampoo the carpets. Two grandkids and 1 dog has left their marks.
Shoot some G10 base coat and clear coat on the hood, bumpers and right front window frame.
Fill in some deep scratches and buff out the car.
Fix the instrument cluster.
I have to admit I like the car. It is very comfortable going down the road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.