Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Armada and QX56 reliability - better info

18K views 37 replies 14 participants last post by  Campfamily 
#1 · (Edited)
I wanted more up-to-date auto reliability information that included actual repair rates. So in late 2005 I started getting people together to make this possible. TrueDelta now reports absolute repair rates that make the differences between cars much clearer. Results are updated four times a year, so it's possible to track cars closely as they age.

So far 35 Armada and 18 QX56 owners have signed up. A start, but more are needed to include these models in the survey.

Participants simply report repairs the month after they occur on a one-page survey. When there are no repairs, they simply report an approximate odometer reading four times a year, at the end of each quarter.

To encourage participation, participants receive full access to all results, not just those for the Armada and QX56, free of charge.

For the details, and to sign up to help out:

Vehicle reliability research

#2 ·
Already on there w.all of our vehicles!

#3 ·
just signed up for both of ours.

#5 ·
Results recently posted for nearly 300 other models.

We've also introduced two new statistics, "Nada-odds" and "Lemon-odds," to indicate the percentage of cars with no repairs in the past year and those that required 3+ trips to the repair shop.

I'd like to have this information on the Armada--just a matter of getting enough owners involved.

Car reliability research

#7 ·
Been registered for 2 years.

#20 ·
Thanks, guys. Sorry for the delayed reply--got so busy with the site I haven't been posting to forums.

We have not had quite enough responses for the Armada and QX56 to post reliability stats for them. A few more participants per year would help a great deal.

#22 ·
Guys - this is a good service, I've been signed up for all three of my cars for quite a while now, and the information is excellent.....much better and I believe more accurate than CR. Let's try to get more people subscribed so that we can start viewing real data on our trucks.

Keith

#25 ·
I have a 2008 and just signed up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.