Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

22 inch 2012 OEM QX56/QX80 rims. Great condition!!!

6K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Believe_ET.2 
#1 ·
I have a set of 22 inch hyper silver rims off my 2012 Infiniti QX56.

I just took them off my QX today when I was picking up my QX from the dealership

Rims are in great to excellent condition. 2 small scuffs on one of the rims. I do have pictures.

I am selling only the 4 rims with the center caps. All for only $1,500. I think local pickup would be better because I do not really wish to ship them.

Feel free to PM me for more pictures.

$1,500 and it is yours.

#4 · (Edited)
SOLD on ebay...

I never wanted to ship these and I mentioned that on my for sale ad on ebay. The buyer contacted me and was willing to pay for shipping. So, I agreed and he paid for it and I went to work. Got it all packaged and shipped it out this morning.

If you need help shipping rims and or tires and do not know how to, just like I was, go to this website. that is where I went and studied and was able to properly package all my 4 rims and shipped them this morning.

http://www.howtoshipwheels.com/

#5 · (Edited)
Rims dropped off at FedEx. On their way to new owner in California.

Bon Voyage mes amis!!!

#6 ·
Nicely packaged rims. Im sure the new owner will appreciate that!

Believe

#7 ·
Yup. New owner got the rims and is very pleased with them. He bought his QX with aftermarket rims that he never liked. So, he was happy to buy my wheels and I was happy to make the sale.

He sent me pictures of how pretty his QX looks now... He put brand new 305/45/22 on the stock 22 wheels. But the stock 22 inch wheels come from the dealership with stock tire size of 275/50/22.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.