Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

FS 2004-10 QX56/2005-14 Armada WeatherTech Mats (black) & Window Visors

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  stingrey 
#1 ·
I'm selling the WeatherTech 44019-1-4-3 (1st, 2nd, 3rd row) PLUS the 40253 Rear Cargo Mat!!! If you price this complete set, you know that it runs about $400 with shipping. You have the opportunity here to pull off a fantastic discount on a product which you are probably already aware that you can simply wipe down to make it look like new again.

I'm also selling the WeatherTech 82342 Dark Side Window Deflector set. In both cases, these items were used for about 8 months. Why am I selling these? I had a rear differential go out on a "recent" (back in August) trip. I could not stand no longer being under warranty, so I sold my QX56 and got a different tow vehicle. Point is I am selling items I no longer need from a vehicle I no longer own. That and I now have a large car payment again.

These items are newly listed on ebay, but I'd prefer to take a fair offer and get these directly to a club member instead. I'd rather take a loss helping someone here than take a loss on seller fees to ebay/paypal/etc. Any interest? If so, like I say... Make a fair offer and let's make this happen. Thanks!

For the record, I ended up with a '14 F150. That thing is a towing beast! I got the Platinum, EcoBoost engine. Where the Q would sound like it was gonna blow up going uphill with the trailer I've got AND would suck down premium gas at a crazy rate, the F150 STILL sucks down gas, though not quite as fast, and also it is only regular fuel... AND it doesn't miss a beat towing uphill. I do miss the Q, esp when it comes to parking, but the F150 is way more in tune with what I do. Anyway... Help me out :)

See less See more
#2 ·
To anybody considering buying these mats (Weather tech are the best, by the way!), be aware that Nissan changed how the driver's mat is fastened to the floor. Early vehicles had one attachment, whereas newer Armada have two attachment points. I'm not certain when the switchover occurred, but I know my 2006 had one attachment, and my 2012 has two. The mats will not interchange.

OP, good luck with your sale, and congrats on your new truck.

Keith

#6 ·
I hate to be a "bumper", but I HAVE to reiterate... These items are on eBay right now. The WEATHERTECH IN CHANNEL visors are $.01 right now on ebay.

Seriously? I mean, I don't mind letting 'em go at $.01 (+ roughly $14 shipping), but I truly hope these go to someone on these boards vs. just someone one eBay doing a random search. These things are so nice for these rides. They look good, are functional, and when installed in channel properly, they will never fall off unlike the ones that simply stick on the outside of your car. Anyway, enough bumping. Good luck! This is just a heads-up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.