Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Remote Starter

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  9balllrook 
#1 ·
Hello everyone...I bought a 2008 Nissan Armada 2 years ago and I just realized I have a remote starter. My nephew was accidentally playing with the remote and it started up the truck twice and I don't know the combination that started it up. Does anyone have any idea how to start it up using the control originally given to me by the dealer. I have been to the dealer and Best Buy and no one can tell me what the combination is. Please help lol. This remote started would be of great use this winter.

#3 ·
Can you post a picture of the remote? Try pressing one of the buttons two times in a row as that is how my Viper remote works.

#4 ·
Be careful with that remote.....Your nephew might roll your windows down. Hopefully 1 of these CA members tips will help you out.........WELCOME TO THE CLUB.

#5 ·
Welcome to the Club!!
My viper ( or any of the serpent) remote starters work by pressing the button twice to start the vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.