Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

auto headlights

5K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  The Zae Thunder Maker 
#1 ·
so i replaced my battery today. hours later when i got dark and needed my headlights i noticed they were no longer turning off automatically. tested several times. any advice, this is killing me. the only thing i can think of is something got tweeked in the computer when the battery was disconnected ot reconnected.

#4 ·
Blank, I am...

Err,.......

Begging your pardon good fellow. I'm a bit lost here, how do you get to settings?

I do have some slight issues too with my auto lights.

Also I've noticed that my fog lights have stopped working.

I'll like to list all my little issues and wishes I have for Thunder Maker in one juicy post, get lots of opinions from you good folks too, all on the forum.....coming soon! ;)

Regards

Victor

#7 · (Edited)
Hello Chaps,

thanks dustydis2012, my LE doesn't have the NAVI system that others do.

Sensitivity adjustments, I think I did come across in the Maintenance & Service Manual somewhere. I'll look it up. I was thrown by the mentioning of "settings", while discussing Armadas, like we were trouble shooting an I.T. issue!

I did turn on my fog lights, I know the location of it's switch (after studying the Literature in the Owners Menu).

Seriously, the manual is like a read for a diploma! At the time I thought I might need to go to University again in order to become capable of just starting the engine!

The thing is that, getting back to the point, they don't switch on anymore even after observing all the rituals and protocols spelled out at length in the user manual.

Don't know if when I fried the gearbox I might have fried something else!

I'll delve into the Library of a Service Manual again in the aim of finding a process that might lead to a.....er......"settings" menu or other fecility of the sort.

Regards, and thanks, in particularly dustydis2012.

Victor

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.