Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

For repair puropses: What exactly is a 2004 "Pathfinder" Armada?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  KMDColo 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi folks, I just bought one of these and it needs work (almost certainly the ABS sensor/4 lights on issue) but I'm not even sure which repair guide to buy or model to look up for parts. The 2004 Armada apparently doesn't officially exist in guides or at least one part website I checked!

Should I get 2004 Pathfinder book/parts, 2004 Titan book/parts, or something else?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ·
No its not a pathfinder. Its a subcategory of the pathfinder. But the 05-07 are the same as the 04. I think up to the 2010. But I think all mechanical parts for all yr armada are the same. The only things that are different are the electronic stuff and front bumper, headlights on the 2010+. iirc. I always say 05 when I buy parts online or at the auto parts stores.

#4 ·
Thanks guys. That's what I figured, but it's good to have it confirmed.

Now one more question.

I just priced the parts and it looks like full hubs with sensors included are actually similar price or cheaper than just the ABS sensors. Does that sound right or are they likely bad hubs? Rockauto was the website.

I'd take suggestions for other suppliers too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.