Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Texas newbie here

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  daju 
#1 ·
:hi: Just bought 04 Armada LE, needs a little interior TLC, but the price was sweet enough for me not to refuse...anyways glad to be here, and I hope to keep this bad boy for years to come! I've already downloaded FSM, time to get my new projects started, wish me luck!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
COngrats on your purchase and welcome to the club. I see it has 81,XXX. That is amazing for a 2004. I wish you luck and I hope it lasts you as you plan. Looking forward to see more pics as you progress with your projects.

#4 ·
Welcome to the club.
Search the forum and ask questions - there are many knowledgeable and helpful members.

#6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome gents! I'm just getting started on the interior, and I definitely have to replace that rear center console between the 2nd row seats, right now there's just the plate there. I also plan on changing all the interior bulbs to cool white leds, and performing my meticulous cleaning of the carpet and other trimmings....oh yeah gotta get a nice playlist ready for this one lol

#7 ·
Grounding Kit

Next mod on my list is a grounding kit...Not buying that stillen 8gauge for $100, then I found the active tuning 4gauge setup for $50 with shipping, but the site is broken when I went to order it lol. Therefore, I guess I'll just make them myself and use their online instructions to reference the location points.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.