Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

2014 Nissan Titan, Armada Pricing Announced

9K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  liquid1 
#1 ·

Nissan has announced pricing for its 2014 Armada and Titan models, with the Armada 4×2 SV starting at $37,885 and the 2014 Titan S King Cab 4×2 SWB priced from $30,265 – prices include a $995 destination and handling fee.

Both vehicles’ pricing actually remains unchanged from 2013 and are on sale immediately at Nissan dealers. The 2014 Armada is powered by a 5.6-liter V8 engine with 317 horsepower. The 4×2 SL model starts at $43,175 while the 4×2 Platinum is $50,455. Opting for 4×4 on the Armada will run you $5,500 more on the base model SV and $2,900 on the SL and Platinum models.

As for the Titan, it is also powered by a 5.6-liter V8 engine with 317 horsepower and 385 lb-ft of torque. It is available in King Cab or Crew Cab configurations, with the Crew Cab starting at $32,815. For the King Cab models, the top-of-the-line Titan PRO-4X King Cab 4×4 SWB will start from $38,485 while the Titan SL Crew Cab 4×4 SWB will feature a starting price of $44,185.

See less See more
#3 ·
And when is the Armada getting a new body style?

#4 ·
Speaking of style. I was parked behind the new gmc denali suburband..wow made armada look small that thing is long.. nissan changing body styles is scary ..knowing what the path finder looks like..

#6 ·
Yep the burb is huge. But to me the new body style in black as this one is looks like a body hauler hurst with the flat top and straight lines..this is 2015..the inside is very plush.

#10 ·
The q looks alot smaller but it makes up for it in plushness..

#11 ·
Saw something in Motor Trend where the soon to leave Infiniti chairman (the former Audi guy) stated that there would be all new Infiniti models by '17 with the exception of the Q50.

I'd love for Nissan to put together a XL sized version of the Armada and QX. We love our QX, but we want a XL sized SUV next. That XL market is owned by GM with the Suburban, Yukon XL, Denali XL, and Escalade ESV. Ford has the EL version of the Expedition but that thing is basically as old as the current Armada.

I'm waiting for the new 8 speed tranny to hit the Escalade and Denali, but I hate only having the choice between those two SUVs. It sure would be nice if Nissan stepped up, especially with their new diesels coming out.

#14 ·
Not ganging up or beating up our anything like that bro, just pointing out that the trend is to go smaller or somehow get lighter. My hope it's that the Mada doesn't go that route. Someone mentioned the (I hate to say it) Pathfinder. That to me is going backwards, I'd call it "devolution." It's supposed to get better, it got softer. It is now a "Pathfinder" in name only. Based on that, what will be the fate of the Armada?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#17 ·
What will a new design look like. If i were in market for new..a larger engine compartment would be a must..stock bilstien shocks. Not sure how to improve the body. I dont like the gm. Chevy switch light interior..i like controls . And plush ride.When its my family hauler.

#20 ·
Is there gonna be a new armarda lineup..if so is sure is being hush hush..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.