Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Radiator is leaking Coolant

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Kooshtaka 
#1 ·
I have a 2005 Armada and I recently moved from California to North Carolina. The weather is much colder hear and I recently noticed that my radiator is leaking coolant from the bottom somewhere. It doesnt drip consistantly. Only when and after I drive it. I have checked all the hoses and havent been able to see and cracks. I have been underneath and I have only seen coolant dripping from the bottom driver side of the radiator. Could my radiator have cracked from the cold weather? I cant seem to find anything visibly wrong. Any suggestions?

#2 ·
I have this exact same.problem with my 05 QX56... I took off all the dust and skid plates under the font and found a crack in the lower plastic radiator tank on the peassenger side. I am.having it replaced in the next couple days. But it only.leaks after I drive it till it cools off. Hope this helps.

#4 ·
also while you are at it swap out all the hose fittings for better ones... OEM ones have been know to fail. :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.