Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

looking for a lift

21K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Kooshtaka 
#1 ·
I have a 2010 armada and can't find a lift kit for it anywhere anyone have any clue who makes one?

#2 ·
How much if a lift? 2 wheel or 4 wheel drive?

#4 ·
No 8 inch lifts out there unless you try to build a custom one, that'll be REALLY EXPENSIVE.

PRG has a "6 inch" lift kit available, he is the ONLY one, unless you find a used kit out there.

#12 ·
Glad to see others are still interested in my collaboration with PRG to lift armadas. :)

Yes yes Todd, I'm almost ready to start mine. Parts should be finishing up here in the next couple days and then being shipped to me. I'll take a pic of all my parts one these last ones come in. I'll still have a bit of work to do at my end before I install, but believe you me... the wait will DEFINITELY be worth my unveiling of The Yeti. :-D

#14 ·
The way the current new lift kits are setup replaces the air ride rear shocks... however, kit is extremely modular and PRG can get you situated the way you want.

#16 ·
I have one of the original Pro-Comp lift and air suspension. It drove fine. No difference with the height. The air shock was fully extended tho even with the drop down brackets. Made my ride was harsh after a looong while. I recently swapped them out for some prg modified bilstein and moog springs. Drove fine so so far.

#17 ·
Jason you could always add the PRG Leveling Kit to any of the 6 inch kits to make that extra hight u looking for.

#19 ·
This is a terrific deal if you're interested in lifting your Armada.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.