Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

New to Armada

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Believe_ET.2 
#1 ·
Hello, just bought my 2011 Platinum yesterday, 44000 miles and have been tooling with it all day. Traded my Frontier which I loved for this one, got two growing kids and wife wants to rid of the jet ski and move into a boat. Still getting familiar with it but love the look and the options the Platinum has, my wife loves it. Don't have an owners manual so trying to figure how to work all the options, will look for one on ebay or Amazon. I will search the site as well for answers, just wanted to say "hello" and get to enjoying the Armada.

Hdiggity

#2 ·
Hello and welcome to the site! Congrats on your Armada, you did the right choice. Do you have any mods in mind? There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Have fun surfing around!

#4 ·
Go to www.nissanhelp.com to download owners manuals, service manuals, and other good information.

Keith

#5 ·
Thanks for the help with the manual, I downloaded and put it on my Ipad as well. Over the past few days I have gotten to play around with it and start planning out my mods. First thing I need to do for sure is put a new exhaust on, I noticed some rattling and as I got to looking around my hangers and clamps are pretty rusty. My Armada came stock with those chrome wheels and I'm not a fan so that will be done shortly after as well some new shoes to go with them. Pulled the jet ski with the paddle board up on the roof rack today and headed to the beach. What a joy to ride in such comfort and haul all the toys and kids. So far happy with the Armada.

Hdiggity

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.