Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

FS: Stillen Front Sway Bar

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jcandrews310 
#1 · (Edited)
My 2011 Armada Platinum was involved in a rear end accident on 9/8. This past Monday it was totaled due to frame damage. I put this front sway bar on it about 2 weeks into ownership:

http://www.stillen.com/product/sway...ay-bar-kit-0411-titan--armada--qx56-7526.html

Although there is no salt used on the roads here in the Charlotte area, there are some chips in the powdercoating that have very minor surface rust, which has zero impact on the functionality. I'll post pictures of the actual sway bar tonight.

As you can see from their site, it'll fit a 2004-2014 Nissan Titan / 2005-2014 Armada / 2004-2011 Infiniti QX56.

EDIT: $100 plus shipping. It really did make a nice difference in the steering input. PM me or email me at b1mmer "at" aol.com if interested. Thanks - AB

Reason for Edit: I just realized the link to the $202.72 price is a shipped price. I have no use for this, so I want to make someone a nice deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.