Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

2014 Toyota Venza

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  liquid1 
#1 ·
It with great regret sadden Heart that I must say goodby, just got done trading my Mada. It have been a pleasure to have friends so knowledgeable and helpful along the way and I thank you all for all the help. Picked up 2014 Toyota Venza LE, but I sure will be waiting for the new and revise Armada to come out, I give it a year before I get one. I will peek in every now and then, maybe I will be able to help someone out, again thank you all for everything.

Keith

#2 ·
Why the change?

#3 ·
I got tired of sleeping on the couch, the wife was complaining form day one when i got the 04, when I got the 12 she was mad, every time something went wrong in garage I got blamed because of my "darn big truck" is in the way. I told her when the new one comes out amma get me one. lol>:D

#4 ·
LOL! Happy wife/happy life. Mine would force me to the couch if I got rid of her QX. I've talked about looking at a new truck and she's not terribly interested.

#6 ·
Yea my wife is from Texas, she will only drive a Truck style automobile, So she loves her armada.. So do I...I have a F150 on 35" 7" she likes to drive around too.. Hates little cars.. I'm lucky as I only have 4x4 ..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.