Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

New member in WI

972 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Invanity 
#1 ·
Just joined. Some good info here. Picking up my new 17' Armada SL 4WD with Tech Package, Moonroof and a couple other extra's added on. I really liked the QX56 when it launched but just did not want to spend the cash and wound up getting my second Yukon Denali XL a short time after that instead. That Yukon is now 6 years old and it is time to trade.

Was going to get the new body style Yukon but I have been a longtime member over at the Tahoe/Yukon forums and have been following all the issues with severe vibration and droning. Has been going on for some time and GM cannot seem to get it fixed. Did some research, test drove an Armada and I was sold. While I am giving up a bit of cargo space and towing capability this vehicle is very impressive. For the dollar it definitely is the best bang for the buck. Hoping it will be as reliable as my two Yukon's were.

Couple questions. What kind of extended warranties are out there for these? I tend to keep my full size SUV's for at least 5 years normally don't put over 100K miles on them but like to have the peace of mind. Any feedback on that subject would be great. Anything else I need to be aware of when picking it up tomorrow?

Thanks and happy to be a part of this place....

JD

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello JD, welcome on board and congrats on your purchase! Make sure to show it to us when it arrives. You're joining a great community. Folks here are very willing to help and share information. Enjoy your time here!

#5 ·
Appreciate the welcome. Did some research and it appears that Nissan is similar to Honda in that I can purchase the extended warranty with no penalty up to 11,999 miles on the odometer. My dealer would not negotiate on the price so I am going to shop around for it. I had to do the same thing with all of the Honda Odyssey's I bought my wife. Half price or less through volume dealers.

This is the only picture I have at the moment.

Attachments

#6 ·
I just LOVE the look of the new Armadas...and in white!!! Wow...loving it

Welcome to the forum

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.