Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Fluid Leak - Not sure What it is

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  regdawg 
#1 ·
I was investigating a clanking noise underneath (hear a slight clank when going over bumps) and may have discovered another issue. So I'm not sure what these parts are called but you can see in the pictures what I'm pointing to. I found some green fluid around that black thing (see pic) near where the drivers shock is. Its not dripping continously to the point its making a puddle underneath. In fact it doesn't even appear to be dripping to the ground. But I can see that the area is moist with green fluid. My first thought is I'm leaking coolant. I checked the radiator and its still filled with coolant although the reservoir tank is really low, which I think is expected. Then I noticed the another area where there is green fluid surrounding it (also see pic). I believe this is where you recharge the AC? Anyhow I see green fluid there as well. Could these 2 be connected?

I just slid underneath the mada to take a quick look and pics so I didn't dig deeper by removing the underneath panel or anything. If you have an ideas of what could be the issue I'd appreciate some feedback or assistance.

Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.