Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

FS: Armada Snow Tire Package

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  ziggypup1 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello to all. I just recently sold my 2010 Armada and now I have 4 OEM rims with snow tires on them to sell. The rims came off of another 2010 Armada. They are not the OEM chrome that came on the Platinum, but rather just the standard alloy that came on the other trim level. I met a guy who bought a brand new 2010 Armada who bought a set of aftermarket rims. They had about 400 miles on the rims when he sold them to me. So I bought them and mounted brand new Bridgestone Blizzak's DM-V1 275/60/R20's. I've used the snow tire set-up for 2 winters and I am estimating that the rubber has about 7,000 miles on them. So obviously the tires have plenty of meat left on them. The rims are in super shape. If anyone has any interest in these, please send me a PM or you can email me directly at Ziggypup@aol.com

These wheels/tires are located in Franklin Square, NY 11010 and would have to be picked up. I don't think it would be to cost effective to try and ship these. These are being sold as a set of 4. Thanks for looking. The picture attached is just for illustration purposes to show the wheel that is being sold with the mounted snow tires. The picture of the tire tread depth is an actual photo.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.