Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

2015 East Coast Regional Meet in the Northeast hosted by MVP Titans

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  DeadRiver 
#1 ·
It's time to invite you to the East Coast Titan Meet held @ the Carlisle All Truck Nationals in August 7-9, 2015 hosted by MVP Titans.

What are the Carlisle All Truck Nationals? Here is some information on the event itself: Carlisle Truck Nationals - Lifted, Lowered, 4x4, Mini-Trucks, Classic Trucks, Big Rigs, Monster Trucks, Original Parts, Aftermarket Parts

Here are some photos I've taken at the event: https://www.flickr.com/photos/phiz_photo/sets/72157606680850473/

It's basically a 3 day long truck show which you can enter and leave as many times as you'd like. We opt to do the non-judged show field which allows us to park in the venue. There are a ton of trucks of all shape and sizes, a swap meet, burn out and bikini contests, and more than I can list.

What is MVP Titans? Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania based Titans that meet on a regular basis to perform mods, hang out, and drink beer (or soda, or stuff that goes with soda). Kronos1965 has done a wonderful job of hosting the meets in the south and we'd like to do the same.

Hotel: I'm considering is:
Rodeway Inn
1239 Harrisburg Pike
Carlisle, PA 17013

This place seems to have what we need. I'll make contact and post info about group rates and more.

So what do you have to do? All you have to do is sign up below that you're interested and if you're ready to book get your gate and go pass. How do I do that? You click here: 2015 Carlisle Truck Nationals NON-COMPETITION Fun Field and tell them you're with MVP Titans or Titantalk.com. You'll probably speak with Ed Scholly and he knows us well.

I have copied the sign up sheet from our feeler thread. We'd love to see you there! Copy and add your name to the list below:

1) DeadRiver
2) Beast Mode
3) PaPro4x
4) Scdude37
5) Andys04Titan
6) Andys04Titan's old man
7) Bradblue
8) houtzy53
9) Blackbeauty
10) Brenttheviking
11) Layer1
12) Ron O'Malley
13) Puckstoper9
14.) Daytona Coupe
15) KC4xSV
16) TitanBlue
17) trckwsh01
18)punch-out

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.