Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Goodies

6K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  08ArmadaSE 
#1 ·
Well looks like the wife's armadas new goodies finally came in. Now just got to get then put on. Disc brake Auto part Rim Vehicle brake Brake
Electronics Electronic device Technology Gadget Machine
Yellow Games Recreation

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
#4 ·
Definetly. Hoping to get everything on this weekend but we will see how it goes.

And no I do not have leather so they won't match exactly. The color matches pretty good though. But it's worth it to me. I'm hoping that the brakes and bilsteins make a pretty good impact on it.

#3 ·
#5 ·
Looks like a perfect list, Where did you get the headrest from.

#6 ·
Amazon. They are the 9" power acoustic for like $249. Not the top of the line so hopefully they work good

#9 ·
EBC ... Happy thus far

#11 ·
Will do.

I did get the headrest monitors in and the seem to work pretty good. The only thing I didn't realize was there isn't any built in speakers and I didn't know that at the time of purchase so there will definetly be infrared headphones in the neat future.

#14 ·
If it has bluetooth that would be good to. But I'd like to know how you powered it as well. I'm considering this upgrade.

#13 ·
Looks great !

Sent from my past to your present

#16 ·
Well got the powerstop and bilsteins installed today. Install was a breeze and everything worked great. Realized how much more room there is to work in there than my pro4x titan. Definite improvement in ride quality from the bilsteins. Still a little bit of that roll that the armadas have but definetly a lot less than with the oem struts. The powerstop kit also was a vast improvement in braking as opposed to the oem rotors and pads. Will definetly probably go ahead and do the rear brakes soon. Need to get some new tires first though. And need to do some research on rear shocks.

#17 ·
Good job. Do you get a clicking noise from the rotors when applying the brakes?

I installed the power stops with the power stop pads and get a clicking when using them (think Wheel of Fortune). Seems that others have had the issue as well.

It is only heard with the windows open and sounds loud when near a wall or guard rail.

#18 ·
Good job. Do you get a clicking noise from the rotors when applying the brakes?

I installed the power stops with the power stop pads and get a clicking when using them (think Wheel of Fortune). Seems that others have had the issue as well.

It is only heard with the windows open and sounds loud when near a wall or guard rail.

Not that I have noticed yet. I will keep an ear out as I get some more miles on it and see if it starts doing it.

#21 ·
08ArmadaSE, and Redawg, maybe I could chime in on the headrests.

I also bought some 9" off of Amazon, without speakers, or DVD players, and here's what I did.
I ran the power cables down the inside of the seat, then out to the bottom of the middle console. There I tapped into the power of the lighter plug. Now I have power only when the ignition is on, and I power them on and off separately.

I get my video from my dash unit, so I ran the cable from 'video out' through the middle console and made connections behind the cupholder in the rear.
My audio plays through the factory speakers. Works very well for me.

Sorry no pics, found all my info on CA!

#22 ·
08ArmadaSE, and Redawg, maybe I could chime in on the headrests.

I also bought some 9" off of Amazon, without speakers, or DVD players, and here's what I did.

I ran the power cables down the inside of the seat, then out to the bottom of the middle console. There I tapped into the power of the lighter plug. Now I have power only when the ignition is on, and I power them on and off separately.

I get my video from my dash unit, so I ran the cable from 'video out' through the middle console and made connections behind the cupholder in the rear.

My audio plays through the factory speakers. Works very well for me.

Sorry no pics, found all my info on CA!

Ya I also ran the power wire down the seats and just used the plug for now. I will eventually wire it in direct. As for the video one of my monitors has a DVD player in it and the other plays off of that as I did not have the factory DVD. The audio also plays through the factory speakers but I am planning on getting some ir headphones so that me and my wife can listen to the radio on road trips.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.