Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

05 qx56 rear ride height issue

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  sho1129 
#1 ·
Hello, first some specs of my QX. 22" wheels, just replaced front shocks and springs with Bilstein, and new rear air pump for automatic leveling. The rear ride height sits way too high, probably more than double of the front and causing the rear wheels toe in under the vehicle like... (Hard to explain) But first thing I have noticed is after I turn the ignition on, the pump will start after 5-10 seconds and run for 10 seconds every time. I have been tinkering with the rear ride height sensor moving it to different angles and such and at any location the exhaust is never heard. I have checked the connector to the ride height sensor for correct voltage and continuity as stated in the maintenance manual and everything is ok. Next thing was to check the suspension height module in the rear back panel but as I have looked it will be a pain to take all paneling off... My question to you guys is what is my next step? 1) replace height sensor with new one? (It is pretty rusted up) 2) take the truck to Infiniti and have them "initialize" the suspension module? Or any other suggestions to try first? I've been stuck on this so your thoughts help!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.