Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Turn Signal - 3 blink flash

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  liquid1 
#1 ·
The manual says you can move turn signal up or down before latching and it will do a 3 blink flash. Our 2015 doesn't do this. You have to hold it manually for the turn signal to go on, or go past the lever so it's on until you disable it.

Is the manual wrong or is there something wrong with my Mada?

Source: https://owners.nissanusa.com/conten...da/2015/2015-Armada-quick-reference-guide.pdf

Page 9:

Move the lever up or down until the turn signal begins to flash but the lever does not
latch and release the lever. The turn signal will automatically flash 3 times.

#2 ·
I haven't noticed anything abnormal, just click and go looking at the mirror flasher it stays on till wheel goes straight, My wife said she hasn't noticed flashers not working correctly, I will check the 3 flash as I have never used it or noticed it. Maybe I am missing something.

#3 ·
I wish our QX had the 3 light signal. I didn't/don't think it does.

#4 ·
Mine doesn't do this, I really wish it did. I need to check my owners manual to see if it says what yours does.

Keith

#5 ·
I just re read this post, No ours will not flash 3 flashes it only works as a normal flasher does, I tried every combo for 15 minutes.
only flashes when latched or held down just before latched. Not sure about Nissan's Literature.
Also my tire info is in tiny dash display compared to the Titanium full 7" display It might be from the Nav.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.