Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Mine died at 2 years 1 month and about 25K. It was starting to sound just a little bit weak for a few days before it died completely, right as we were leaving on vacation; we literally had the trailer hooked, everything packed, had locked up the house, got in, and ......nothing. Replaced it with a heavy duty from Kragen, only place in town that was open that had one on a Sunday morning. Recommend you replace it before you get stranded, and don't scrimp, buy the best you can find.
- 12 Armada Platinum 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 15 Ford Focus Electric (commuter car)
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans (kids car)
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 70,000 miles (play car)
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author