Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Originally Posted by cpaul
You need to find a mechanic that is NOT a PARTS CHANGER. Those types of people give the rest of us a bad name.
Unfortunately this type of behavior (PARTS CHANGER) is more the norm than the exception these days. If you find a true mechanic, hang on to them for dear life, because they are few and far between. cpaul, I sure wish you were in my neighborhood, because our local Nissan dealers could sure use somebody like you!
- 12 Armada Platinum, 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE, 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE, 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 15 Ford Focus Electric, Magnetic with Gray Leather
- 08 BMW 550i, Manual Trans, Sport Package FOR SALE
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 68,000 miles
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author