Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Keep in mind it doesn't spray, it just sort of dribbles onto the window. Reminds me of when I was in high school (too many years ago LOL!), and my buddy had a Honda station wagon. He turned the rear sprayer around so that it sprayed out horizontally. Then, if anybody was tailgating him, he'd hit the rear sprayer, and they'd get a surprise. This is back in the days before drive-by shootings, all you'd get in response was a finger or a shout!
- 12 Armada Platinum 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 15 Ford Focus Electric (commuter car)
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans (kids car)
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 70,000 miles (play car)
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author