trouble with avatar/sig pics - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

#1 Old 10-23-2012, 09:18 PM
7 sione armada
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
7 sione armada is on a distinguished road
Garage
trouble with avatar/sig pics

ive searched about how to get pics on avatar and sig and didnt see anything that addressed the problem i have. when i try to download/upload the pic(s), i get a message that says "unable to save pic". the pic sizes are within maximum perimeters of limit. help.

07 Stone LE: Debadged (except for that pancake on the back)-K&N drop in filter-Calipers painted red-Bilstein HDs-Blue LED interior lights-Blue LED license plate lights-Airbox mod-5% tinted rear windows-Headlight covers-Taillights and foglights tinted-4 KC Dayliter 130w 6" offroad lights on top rack-PS2 w/dual wireless controllers, integrated and mounted-Onboard cooler-Airhorn (done)--Anti speed camera license plate cover-Terra Grapplers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-23-2012, 11:28 PM
ntrddragn
SHIFT_Hardcore

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
ntrddragn is on a distinguished road
your pic is to big you have to resize it either with ms paint or photoshop or any photo editor. and edit it to the size below.

"The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 70.0 KB (whichever is smaller)."

'04 LE
#3 Old 10-25-2012, 12:00 AM
7 sione armada
SHIFT_Lurker

Garage
as stated, my sizes are within the allowed perameters. 150x112@21.1kb for the avatar and the other one for my signature is 200x150 @ 27.2kb. so what is the problem?

07 Stone LE: Debadged (except for that pancake on the back)-K&N drop in filter-Calipers painted red-Bilstein HDs-Blue LED interior lights-Blue LED license plate lights-Airbox mod-5% tinted rear windows-Headlight covers-Taillights and foglights tinted-4 KC Dayliter 130w 6" offroad lights on top rack-PS2 w/dual wireless controllers, integrated and mounted-Onboard cooler-Airhorn (done)--Anti speed camera license plate cover-Terra Grapplers
#4 Old 10-25-2012, 12:28 AM
7 sione armada
SHIFT_Lurker

Garage
k ive got them down to 131x99 @ 17.6kb and it is still saying unable to save. bummin.

#5 Old 10-25-2012, 02:12 AM
ntrddragn
SHIFT_Hardcore

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
ntrddragn is on a distinguished road
hmm...you are right. i was able to delete mine but not upload a new one. might have to hit up one of the mods.

'04 LE
#6 Old 10-25-2012, 09:31 AM
sidgarza
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
sidgarza is on a distinguished road
Garage
I wonder if its the file type?

TRADED IN: 2005 Nissan Armada SE Smoke: 2.5 NCD front/PRG 2" rear, 305/55 Nitto Terras, 20" Xd Hoss, Bilstein HDs, 18" Magnaflow Muffler (12" exhaust tip removed), 4" Airaid MXP Missile Intake, Tint (35%front/5%back), Bedlined Mirror Caps & Door Handles, Plasti Dipped Front/Rear Bumper, Removed Air Dam, Debadged, Smoke LED Tail Lights, Grillcraft Mesh Grill, Headlight Mod on Halo Projectors, 5000k Lows/Fogs, 5000k Switchback Turnsignals, Interior LED Swap, Superchips Tuned.

CURRENT VEHICLES:
2012 Toyota Prius IV
2004 Isuzu Rodeo
#7 Old 10-25-2012, 09:33 AM
JDFSU
SHIFT_Hardcore

JDFSU is on a distinguished road
Had the same issue to when I tried to upload a new avatar. I tried every file type it said was acceptable and no go.

07 Granite Armada (Sold)
11 Armada Platinum Silver Lightning (sadly traded)
13 Infiniti JX35 AWD
13 VW Touareg TDI
#8 Old 10-25-2012, 09:39 AM
scr38
SHIFT_Administrator

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
scr38 will become famous soon enough
Working on this......
#9 Old 10-25-2012, 01:38 PM
Todd
SHIFT_Newbie

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Todd is on a distinguished road
Garage
This pic problem is exactly why I don't have a sig or avatar. The website will NOT let you save the pic. No matter what size, No matter what format. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
#10 Old 11-04-2012, 10:34 PM
7 sione armada
SHIFT_Lurker

Garage
tried to add a sig pic. downsized the one i wanted to 200x150 and assured it is a jpeg file. the max size stated is 200x200 so it is smaller than required max.
came back as unable to save.
i know it was being worked on but havent heard so i thought id give it a go again in case it was fixed but not posted as so.
are we still working on this? thanks.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode