#1 Old 11-11-2012, 11:20 AM
TexasEdition
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
TexasEdition is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Lifting a 2004 Armada

Ok, so I am back! Well, I was on TitanTalk.com several years back and was a very active member. I just bought the 2004 Armada that was on this message board for sale and just walked in the door from driving from Northwestern Oklahoma, to Wichita to pick up my cousin and then to north of Cincinnati to pick up the Armada.

I know this question/debate/Q&A, etc... has been.. well overkill is an understatement I am sure... But I don't get it.

So I have done alot of research and what I have found is that when going through the fitting guide and entering in my Armada's info, nothing fits to lift it. Is a 2004 so much different than 2005-2013's?

Can I modify my suspension to a 2008 so things will fit? What are my options here?

It already has a Bilstein 5100 Front Strut to raise it 2" and a 2" spacer in the rear.

I know Greg at PRG, who I purchased my 7.5" Titan Lift Kit from, is working with ProComp, which didnt turn out too well, and is now checking with Skyjacker.

I want atleast a 6" lift kit when it's all said and done. Is there anything I can add to what I have now or swap out to get any more of a lift like 4" of lift? I don't want a leveled out Armada as it screws with my gas gauge and I never know if I'm about to run out of gas or if Im putting in 24 gallons of gas in a 28 gallon tank. The needle never hits the top marker since it's leveled. So I want a rake, especially since I will want to tow with this.

Incase you are nor familiar with what I purchased, here it is.

FS: 2004 Nissan Armada 4x4 SE 2" Lift, 325/60/18 on custom 18's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-12-2012, 09:36 PM
Kooshtaka
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Kooshtaka is on a distinguished road
First off welcome to the Club.

Unfortunately at this time there are no lift kits available beyond the 2 inches you already have.

ALL Armadas have the same suspension setup be it a 2004 or a 2013.

As you have most likely read in the long thread about "Interest in 6 in lift kit" thread Greg has run into a couple bumps in the road as to us getting new lift kits, but we are making limited progress... just have to keep faith. We will get there, it just going to take longer than anticipated.

If you can find someone willing to sell their used 6 in lift kit- that is your own call. I would suggest to talk with Richard, ntrdraggn, about his experience before you buy a used lift kit though.

'05 Mada LE Slate
Mods Done: UpRev, Bilstein 5100s in front, PRG 2" rear spaces, R1 Premium Drilled & Slotted Rotors, PosiQuite pads, Volant GenII CAI, 8K HID Lows, LEDs by ArmaDen, 3k HID Fogs, and Delete middle row console.
Mods in progress: JBA LT, PRT 300-cell hi-flo cat'd b-pipes, Borla xlr-1 muffler w/custom tubing, LED Engine Bay LEDs, Custom Suspension Lift by PRG, Custom PRG front & rear shocks, Custom PRG Rear springs.
Mods in contemplation: GoodHood or custom hood, Steel front and rear bumpers, upgraded front springs, Custom roof rack and cargo basket, Additional lighting.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode