Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Yes, a leak is on the sidewall. I guess I have to replace all four since I got these Continental ContiTrac tires about 37K miles ago.
Any suggestions on the next tires? Good Year or Michelin? Looks like ContiTrac does not last much...
I replaced with Michelins, 1st time with Cross Terrains, this time with ATX M/S. Like them both, although the Cross Terrains only lasted about 45,000 miles. The OEM Conti's lasted less than 35,000. I've been buying my tires from America's Tire (affiliated with Discount Tire), prices are comparable to Tire Rack and Costco, and the ability to make an appointment in advance so you don't have to wait for hours for them to get to your car is a big plus for me. Plus, free flat repairs, rotation, re-balance for the life of the tires is a pretty nice benefit as well. Highly recommended, plus they are a sponsor for this forum.
- 12 Armada Platinum 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 15 Ford Focus Electric (commuter car)
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans (kids car)
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 70,000 miles (play car)
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author