Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Here's my winter story. This morning, when I was driving to work, my car chimed to tell me it was below 37 degrees. I responded by turning on the steering wheel heater, and adjusting my seat heater one step higher.
Yes, we're suffering from a real cold snap out here in California!! It actually has been below 30 degrees in some areas of Los Angeles. Can you believe it?
I don't know how you guys in real winter climates do it, I'd go crazy if it was like that all winter!
- 12 Armada Platinum, 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE, 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE, 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 15 Ford Focus Electric, Magnetic with Gray Leather
- 08 BMW 550i, Manual Trans, Sport Package
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 68,000 miles
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author