Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Originally Posted by NHand
So, if I replace in 2 years because it is bad, then have to replace again in another 2 years, will that one still be covered. He said that it would still be covered. We shall see.
I would be surprised if that was true. You have a three year warranty. If the 2nd battery fails at 2 years, then you've gotten four years out of a single purchase, exceeding your three year warranty.
- 12 Armada Platinum 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 15 Ford Focus Electric (commuter car)
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans (kids car)
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 70,000 miles (play car)
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author