Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Unless they are going to completely replace the transmission, versus trying to repair the one that "blew", I would also take a replacement vehicle. I'm encouraged to hear that your dealer is trying to make it right with you, by offering you this choice; most dealers would have just fixed it and sent you on your way. How about letting us know who the dealer is? Give them some positive press for doing the right thing, and also let the folks on this forum that live near where you do that this is a dealer that they can count on!!!
- 12 Armada Platinum 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 15 Ford Focus Electric (commuter car)
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans (kids car)
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 70,000 miles (play car)
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author