Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
1) You've had this truck for 40,000 miles, and you've only changed the oil "a couple of times"? Sounds like you've sludged it up, why are you blaming Nissan or the dealer for this?
2) Yep, not one of Nissan's finest here. Got to go and tighten them every once in a while.
3) New shocks will fix this. Recommend Bilsteins, you'll be amazed at the change.
4) The 3rd row seat in the Armada has way more head room than most SUVs, but it isn't really suitable for an adult. Bet it has way more room that the Pilot you were lamenting about!!
5) Not sure what that's about, mine hasn't done that. Doesn't smell any worse than any other car.
6) Tighten it. Better yet, probably time to change it, normal maintenance item at 60,000 miles (like an oil change).
7) Your sunroof, like any other car, has an anti-trap feature. It is required by law. If you don't believe it, while closing the sunroof using the auto close feature, reach up and try to stop the movement of the window. It should stop and reverse itself. If it doesn't then you need to get that looked at right away; you're correct, that is a safety feature.
- 12 Armada Platinum 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 15 Ford Focus Electric (commuter car)
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans (kids car)
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 70,000 miles (play car)
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author