Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Armada Snow Patrol

4K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  jimmythe3rd 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Nissan should sell some Armadas like that. The only thing is those mods would definitely make Nissan put an additional price of $10,000 to $15,000 just to cover the cost of those mods.

I will not lie, I like the way that Armada looks. But I do not know if it has a higher clearance than stock. If it is raised like 2 inches and Nissan takes off those led bars, it will sell well. Well, maybe the price may make it not sell. But if they are reasonable with the cost, it will sell.

Too bad they may not want to deal with warranty work with those aftermarket mods. So this will not be in production, but maybe one on display at a lucky dealership.

Great looking Armada though.

#4 ·
Upon further reading around the internet, it appears the mods (suspension, rock sliders and bumper) may have been fabricated by Pro Comp. I’ll wait for the official reveal first to see if this is true.

At this time, I’m most interested in a more capable suspension system. Plus, I believe a 2” lift is just right.

#6 ·
Well I just got off the phone with Pro-Comp and it doesn’t look like any of these parts are going into production.

My disappointment with the aftermarket support of this vehicle continues, despite its roots. I’m starting to think I should just offload it and get something else.

#7 ·
Yes, there is truly no aftermarket support for this vehicle. Well, since nobody truly offroads this car that is why.

The Landcruisers which are a lot more expensive can be seen on the trail but you will be lucky to find an Armada or QX by chance.

Well, I guess you can go with a Landcruiser or a Sequoia. Or a Jeep or 4Runner?

#8 ·
Update. There’s a shop local to me that specializes in overlanding and import 4x4s. They’ve put together a custom Fox package for me that will work. Now I just got to save up the 5000 (CDN) for it. Realistically, this won’t get done until next spring. I’m also looking at putting on a Volk Racing TR37 with Toyo Open Country wheel tire combo (the wheels are spendy (1300 each) but they look so good and are bombproof.

I plan on keeping this vehicle so I’m willing to be patient with the build and do everything right. For example, rebuildable shocks that can be adjusted for future load considerations (like steel bumpers).

I’m more pumped now. We’ll see where I can take this now. I’m going to do mods based on needs. Right now, it’s a roof tray. I’m hoping to get a rhino rack on soon.

My first order of business

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.