User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Administrator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)

HDTV Modulator needed

Anyone have a HDTV Modulator they want to sell? I need one so I can send HDTV over my home coax cable system from a HDTV receiver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 07:01 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Garage
Wow! Just looked these up on Google. These aren't cheap. Good luck with the search. So sorry I can't be of any help man.

Angel Vivas, III
2006 Nissan Armada SE 4x2 Silver Lightning

UPRev Tuned (Cajun Style)
Gibson Cat-Back Exhaust
Cajun Catless B-Pipes
Volant Cold Air Intake
CSF 3328 Racing All-Aluminum Radiator
2" Front Leveling Kit (To Even Her Out)
Bilstein HD Front Struts
Interior LED Kit
6000 HID Kit
Nissan Black Grill Guard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-12-2012, 03:13 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

try here:

http://www.zeevee.com/commercial/zvpro250-specs#specs

I'm waiting on a price for it from one of our A/V installers, might save you a few bucks.

Jerry's 06 SE off road
07+ Intake, Injen CAI, JBA long tubes, Gibson Cat Back, UpRev tuned, 08 caliper kit w/ Frozen/Slotted Rotors, Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Stillen 2-row/aluminum Radiator, PML pan, TransGo shift kit, 2" PRG lift, Bilstein 5100s, 20" Fuel Pump w/295/60/20 Terra Graps, 4ga. Grounding Kit, LEDs & HIDs, Kenwood DNX-9960 Alpine PDX amps, Kef separates,
(2) underseat
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
subs w/Kenwood 10' slims, Twin Stinger Batteries, remote start & protection by Python

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-12-2012, 09:42 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Administrator

Thanks. There is one on e-Bay that I am watching.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-15-2012, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Administrator

Bought the one on e-Bay, a ZvPro 250. Got a good deal. Made an offer that the seller accepted, but still a lot of money.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-16-2012, 12:08 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Let us know how it works, the new 280 is a very expensive piece, I'm guessing the 250 is last years model?

Jerry's 06 SE off road
07+ Intake, Injen CAI, JBA long tubes, Gibson Cat Back, UpRev tuned, 08 caliper kit w/ Frozen/Slotted Rotors, Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Stillen 2-row/aluminum Radiator, PML pan, TransGo shift kit, 2" PRG lift, Bilstein 5100s, 20" Fuel Pump w/295/60/20 Terra Graps, 4ga. Grounding Kit, LEDs & HIDs, Kenwood DNX-9960 Alpine PDX amps, Kef separates,
(2) underseat
subs w/Kenwood 10' slims, Twin Stinger Batteries, remote start & protection by Python

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-16-2012, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Administrator

Yes, it is. But it still does everything I need. List price new was $2495.00. Got this one for $875.00 delivered. Still a lot of money, but it allows me to watch HDTV on any of the 10 TVs in my house, with just one HDTV receiver.
I must have the most complicated residential system around! I can watch Direct TV from either of two satellite receivers and off the air digital TV on any of my TVs. I take the off air signal, go through the converter box then modulate that signal to channel 18. The output of the HD satellite receiver goes through the ZVPro 250 and out as channel 3. The other satellite receiver has its output on channel 4. I then send these three signals to combiners/filters that send all signals over coax to all my TVs. Since I have Comcast as my ISP, I also have Comcast basic cable I can use as backup through the system. I use IR to RF to IR units so everything is controlled remotely, from any of the TVs in the house. All the remotes are the same so they are easy to use.
This system lets the viewer at any TV watch what they want, from any of the sources. I can also have other sources mixed into the system, such as DVRs, computers, etc. These connect through the ZV Pro 2500.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 02:18 AM
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)

SCR38 i didnt know you were a gadget guy! i figured you only knew about engines . but you are quite technical. im impressed.. from one gear head to another..
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 11:49 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)

10 TVs? Baller! LOL..your house is all setup.

'04 LE
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-22-2012, 12:46 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Administrator

Got it all working! I can watch HDTV on any of the TVs in my house with just one HD satellite receiver. I also have a second satellite receiver and off the air digital TV mixed into the system, all over a single coax line to each TV. I will soon have a computer tied into the system, and will be able to feed audio/video from the computer throughout the house. I also can watch any of the TV sources on two of my computers.
I still have to clean everything up. Right now its a rats nest of cables and equipment in my equipment room where everything is located.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode