Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
But, if the cop does show up, it becomes a "he said / I said" argument, and I can guarantee who will win that one.....Not you!!
Here in California, we can go to traffic school for a day to get traffic tickets excused, so long as you haven't had one in a while (think it is the past 18 months). If you have that, might consider taking advantage of it. Also, be happy it's only $68. Running a stop sign here will set you back around $300.:eek::eek:
- 12 Armada Platinum 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 18 Tesla Model 3, Long Range RWD
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans (kids car)
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 71,000 miles (play car)
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author