Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
When we were buying our most recent Armada, I took our 06 to CarMax for an appraisal. They offered me $13K. KBB said trade in was $14K to $15K depending on condition. I ended up getting $14.5K trade-in at the dealer I bought the new (used) Armada. This price was negotiated after we had already agreed on the price for the new truck. Turned out they already had a buyer for it! Could probably have gotten around $16-17K selling private, but didn't want to be bothered.
- 12 Armada Platinum 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 18 Tesla Model 3, Long Range RWD
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans (kids car)
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 71,000 miles (play car)
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author