LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2014, 05:11 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)

Garage
Anyone recognize this part

Anyone recognize the part circled in RED?
What is it called and where to buy them?
It is a mounting block for a 3/4" x 6 Acme threaded screw.
Any help would be appreciated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
325/60R/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 6" lift, tinted windows, Volant CAI, Legit Interior & Backup LED's, Torque Pro Monitoring on a Motorola DROID w/ELM 327 Bluetooth, Bilstein 5100 Front Shocks, Bilstein 5165 Rear Shocks, UpRev by seymore4 @ cajuntuning

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Soon to be added, JBA LT Headers, Cajun 2.5" B-Pipes, Y Pipe and Borla 40944 Muffler.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-07-2014, 11:43 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)

Try,

http://www.mcmaster.com/

http://www.mscdirect.com/?cid=ppc-go...08=&025=c&026=

http://www.grainger.com/?gclid=CN6bz...140607154046:s

We use these vendors extensively at work. Very reliable and fast if they have the part you are looking for. Also try Googling it, someone on ebay may have what you are looking for too. Hope the best for you in your findings.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-08-2014, 01:57 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Garage
I have sent the picture to all of those and they have all responded with no idea what they are called or where to find them. Grainger even called me back to ask more questions and still could not find them.

325/60R/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 6" lift, tinted windows, Volant CAI, Legit Interior & Backup LED's, Torque Pro Monitoring on a Motorola DROID w/ELM 327 Bluetooth, Bilstein 5100 Front Shocks, Bilstein 5165 Rear Shocks, UpRev by seymore4 @ cajuntuning

Soon to be added, JBA LT Headers, Cajun 2.5" B-Pipes, Y Pipe and Borla 40944 Muffler.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-08-2014, 10:47 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

May I ask what that whole contraption is?
I am planning to build a dog carpet treadmill with conveyor belt rollers and your thingamajig looks pretty cool and that threaded device to raise and lower looks awesome.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-08-2014, 10:57 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Garage
It is the conveyor for a thickness sander for raw lumber.
I am in the process of building the same thing and would like to use those lift plates for mine. So far I have not been able to find them.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-19-2014, 02:12 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)

Try contacting a sawmill and see what you can find out from them. I'm sure they have maintenance they preform on equipment they have that may be similar or exactly the same. Google a sawmill and give em a call, worth a try anyway.

The other thing you can do is buy the ACME nuts and have them welded to plate steel. It'll serve the same purpose. See if you can get some long ones of some sort. Basically fabricate your own.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Last edited by E&J push'n wind; 06-19-2014 at 02:16 PM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode