Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
I had noticed the same behavior when towing my trailer, but hadn't thought about a way to solve it because it really didn't matter. First, my trailer is wide enough that I can't see much in the side mirrors anyway; headlights don't come into view until the car is about 30-40 feet behind me. Second, whatever solution I would come up with wouldn't have an impact on my trailer mirrors, which is where I get the majority of the glare anyway.
On second thought, think of this as a feature.....makes backing up the trailer in the dark much easier!!! :-)
- 12 Armada Platinum 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 18 Tesla Model 3, Long Range RWD
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans (kids car)
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 71,000 miles (play car)
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author