Did all the fluids today @105k miles... - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Did all the fluids today @105k miles...

It never fails to surprise me, how not all the fluid that is supposed to go back in comes out. All in all, the fluids are at the right level and it only took me 3 hours total, including the spark plugs.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-25-2019, 10:21 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerStrange View Post
It never fails to surprise me, how not all the fluid that is supposed to go back in comes out. All in all, the fluids are at the right level and it only took me 3 hours total, including the spark plugs.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
You are very correct. I agree with you. Same thing happened to me recently when I changed my transfer case fluids. More fluid came out than what I put back in.

My Build/Maintenance/Modification thread..., Aiming for 250K on odometer.
2012 Infiniti QX56
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-25-2019, 07:01 PM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)

Hot fluids take up more volume than cold fluids.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode